- Out To Lunch Catering is committed to social responsibility.
- We are members and contributors to the Social Purchasing Portal (SPP) as well as Building Opportunities for Business (BOB) who offers assistance in finding training and employment to persons with barriers from the Vancouver Downtown East Side. To date we have employed over 25 individuals from the program.
- Over 50% of our staff cycle to work, by offering a safe and dry place to store bicycles.
- OTL will purchase local produce from local companies whenever possible.
- OTL has a full recycling program through Community Living Society (who hire persons with mental disabilities)
- We have teamed up with Our Community Gardens in Strathcona to implement a composting program.
- All foods not consumed from events are donated to the Union Gospel Mission or to The Living Room.
- OTL has teamed up with Evergreen who's mandate is to green our city. For every biodegradable kit you purchase 50% of the revenue will be donated to www.evergreen.ca